SUP Racks – The most efficient way to store your Stand Up Paddle boards!
Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Boarding
SUP racks are custom built by Atlantic Aluminum Marine to store you Stand Up Paddle boards. Stand Up Paddle Boarding or SUPing, is said to have originated in Hawaii and now has become one of the fastest growing watersports in the world. As the SUP board builders continue to expand to meet demands, there has become an increasing need for SUP accessories for this beloved activity.
Atlantic Aluminum & Marine Products has designed several models of aluminum sup racks as these large paddle boards do not just fit anywhere in a store or home. Other SUP storage racks have popped up but none meet the demands for use indoors and out. Those racks are built out of either wood, which will rot, or steel, which will rust and thus not hold up to the outdoor elements. AA&MP fabricates high quality powder-coated aluminum paddle board racks for SUP storefronts, rental businesses, surf shops and the avid watersports’ family.
You can trust that our SUP board racks will hold up to whatever you, the customer, or Mother Nature throws at them. If you are looking for the best SUP board rack, you just found them!
Stand Up Paddle Board Storage Rack Features
- Made by surfers for surfers
- All weather indoor/outdoor application.
- Easily mounts to any wall type.
- All weather cork pad or UV resistant foam to prevent scratching.
- Fabricated with marine grade aluminum and a powder-coated finish.
- All TIG welded construction by AWS certified welders.
- Strong, attractive and durable, provides a more efficient use of space.
- Corrosion resistant – will not rust.
- Designed for residential and commercial applications.
- Custom design and fabrication available upon request.
- Standard colors are white, black and Bahama Blue. Custom colors available.
Visit our OldSaltz.com website for other related products.
For pricing information and model variations visit our online catalog.
Click on thumbnail for larger image