The newest addition to our dock products line is the FloatStep® Universal Ladder.
Adaptable to all types of dock systems
This innovative, aluminum universal ladder is designed specifically for floating dock systems but can easily be adapted to other docks. Dock ladders have become an important safety feature for marinas as they provide access to and from the water for either intentional or accidental swimmers. Traditional dock ladders are usually ineffective as safety ladders for several reasons – go to ‘The FloatStep® Difference‘ for more information.
This new variation on our popular FloatStep® dock ladder will add another dimension to our motto – “Finally, someone has solved all the problems!”
Features and Benefits of the FloatStep® Universal Ladder
- Affordable, cost effective safety ladder for marinas.
- Compact, space-saving, patent-pending design.
- Safety! Provides safe access at any water level, tide or dock height/freeboard.
- Wide 3” slip resistant steps.
- Remains out of the water when not in use reducing electrolysis, corrosion and marine growth.
- Concealed track system guards against pinch points.
- Fabricated with Industry standard 6000 series aluminum.
- All TIG welded construction for strength, durability and an attractive finish.
- Durable molded plastic float with a Buoyancy Control valve.
- High quality track system prevents binding.
- Adaptable to virtually any dock system.
- Removes easily from dock and attachment bracket.
- Available in 3 and 4 step models.
Visit us at the IMBC Trade Show
See us at the International Marina & Boatyard Conference January 29th – 31st.