AA&MP’s fish cleaning tables (also called tuna tables) add functionality to your marina, backyard dock, deck or fishing pier.
Take the labor out of cleaning fish
Atlantic Aluminum & Marine Products fabricates high quality aluminum fish cleaning tables that add functionality to residential backyards, decks and docks, marinas and municipal parks. Our cutting tables take the labor out of cleaning fish or preparing any other great meal. Our factory is located in South Florida and serves the marine construction and sport fishing industries in the US, Bahamas, Caribbean and surrounding regions.
Fish Cleaning Table Features
- Commercial and residential applications.
- FDA approved Starboard cutting surface.
- Fabricated with Industry standard 6000 series aluminum.
- Available in 2 leg or 4 leg models.
- All TIG welded construction for strength, durability and an attractive finish.
- Fabricated by AWS certified welders.
- Sloped table to allow runoff away from user.
- Custom design and fabrication available – see pictures below for more info.
- No dock? No problem! Mounts to virtually any deck, concrete or patio surface.
Standard Table Sizes
- 18″ x 38″
- 24″ x 48″
- 24″ x 60″
- 24″ x 72″
Please view pictures below for more details on our fish cleaning tables and all options.
Note: Dimensions shown are those of the table top; the aluminum base dimensions are usually slightly smaller.
Fish Cleaning Table Options
- Utility drawer
- Knife rack
- Cup holder
- Hose holder w/ Water bib
- Umbrella or rod holder
- T-Top/Sun shade
The Lasso Net – a great accessory for our Fish Cleaning Table
For a great accessory to the Fish Cleaning Table please check out The Lasso Net, which is the tangle-free landing net that retracts in and out of its own handle! See The Lasso Net in action here.
For pricing information and model variations visit our online catalog.
Fill out our product inquiry form
Tell me more about this.
Click on thumbnail for larger image