Pile Caps lengthen the life of wood or concrete dock pilings.
Keep the moisture out and fend off birds
Piling or pile caps are designed to extend the life of dock and mooring piles. Cone shaped piling caps are also designed to keep birds from roosting on the pilings. For wood piles, their biggest enemy is moisture. When the tops of wood pilings remain exposed, moisture works down through the inside of the pile and rots from the inside out.
Piling Cap Features
- Weather resistant.
- Made from a UV stabilized polyethylene.
- Protects dock pilings from rotting from the inside out.
- Available in black or white; flat or cone; square or round.
- Round sizes range from 5.5” to 18” in 1/2″ increments.
- Strong, attractive and durable.
- Copper caps available.
For pricing information and model variations visit our online catalog.
Fill out our product inquiry form
Tell me more about this.
Click on thumbnail for larger image