TIG welded aluminum railings and handrails for ramps, stairs, walkways, platforms, docks, decks and more.
Safe access and ADA compliance
Atlantic Aluminum & Marine Products manufactures aluminum railings for virtually any application. Florida building codes for railings and handrails are similar to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The codes maintain accessibilty standards for all people and are required for all public and private buildings used for business. Railings are required when the elevation change exceeds 30″. Handrails and railings are often required for marine applications as well.
Custom Built Aluminum Handrails and Railing Features
- Fabricated with Industry standard 6000 series aluminum.
- Standard schedule 40 pipe with optional schedule 80 pipe.
- All TIG welded construction for strength, durability and an attractive finish.
- Adaptable to various dock systems, ramps, gangways, walkways, stairs, steps.
- Custom design and fabrications available upon request.
- Available in anodized or powder-coated finishes.
- ADA compliance where applicable.
- DOT railings available – build to order.
For pricing information and model variations visit our online catalog.
Fill out our product inquiry form
Tell me more about this.
Click on thumbnail for larger image