High quality aluminum, marine ladders!
The choice of many marinas, municipalities and waterfront residences.
More and more municipalities are requiring safety ladders for every 50′ of dock, but not just any ladder will work in this harsh marine environment. Atlantic Aluminum & Marine Products fabricates the highest quality dock and seawall ladders in the industry. Our ladders have been tested in-house and on docks in the worst possible environments to give us ‘worst case scenarios’. This analysis allows AA&MP to provide our customers with the safest dock ladders on the market.
Aluminum Lift Ladder Features:
- Constructed of Marine Grade, 6000 series aluminum.
- Manually lifts up and locks in place when not in use.
- Concealed track helps reduce pinch points thus decreasing the risk of user injury; not found on traditional lift ladders.
- TIG welded construction for strength and longevity.
- Slip resistant steps.
- Wide step models available – 3″ & 4″ ladder rung.
- More welds per step than our competition for added safety.
- Standard full length handrail for ease of use.
- 7 year limited warranty on fabrication*.
Aluminum Lift Ladder Sizes
- 3 Step – bottom step @ 36″ down from deck surface.
- 4 Step – bottom step @ 48″ down from deck surface.
- 5 Step – bottom step @ 60″ down from deck surface.
- 6 Step – bottom step @ 72″ down from deck surface.
- 7 Step – bottom step @ 84″ down from deck surface.
- 8 Step – bottom step @ 96″ down from deck surface.
- 9 & 10 Step models also available.
Note: Each step or ladder rung is 12″ apart.
For pricing information and model variations visit our online catalog.
Click on thumbnail for larger image